Sunday 5 August 2012

Summer Nail Challenge

I realise that I am slightly late on the bandwagon for this but better late than never.  Makeup Savvy is holding a contest where anyone is free to enter, simply head over to her site which you can see HERE and check out the rules and what design is going up each day.


I will be starting this tomorrow on Day 6 so if you are willing to take up the challenge then feel free leave a comment in the comment section below.  If you have a blog you can also link it in the comments below as I would love to see all your designs.


If you don't have a blog then feel free to head over to Makeup Savvy's page where she explains how you can still be involved, which you can see HERE.  Or feel free to send me your designs to colouratyourfingertips1@gmail.com or tweet me your nail of the day picture.


Also don't forget to check on Makeup Savvy's page to see all the other entries for that day which you can be seen HERE.  


Happy nail painting and are you up for the challenge?

2 comments:

  1. I have Moon Dust, which is probably my favourite Max factor, but I would also recommend Red Bronze!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh Red Bronze sounds interesting I have never heard anything about that one!! I will definitely have a little nosey at that when I'm next out, Thanks for the tip :) xx

      Delete